HP Officejet 4650 Setup – 123.hp.com/oj4650
HP is well-known for its quality hardware components as well as software or other related services.
Usually, when you are looking to purchase a new device, you probably go through many products made by HP. Here is a review of the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer that comes with easy setup modules. Learn more at 123.hp.com/oj4650. This printer combines an affordable price with many office-centric features, which are not often seen on other printers in a similar price range.
- Excellent printing and scanning qualities
- Text documents are printed fast
- Scanning is accomplished very quickly
- Low printing costs with a subscription to the HP Instant Ink Program
- Can print graphics beautifully
- There is a 2.2 inch Mono TouchScreen positioned in front of the printer panel
- It allows many configurations such as scaling legal-size pages down into letters and much more
- The most wonderful thing about the printer is its 2-inch wide arm that swings out automatically from the body of the printer to catch the printed copies
Network and Connectivity
- Since we are leading dynamic lives, where we have to execute a lot of work quickly.
- But at the same time, effectively, HP has made the 123.hp.com/oj4650 Wi-Fi-enabled.
- Connect it to your mobile, smartphone or tab and print from anywhere and at any time without the need for a network.
The HP Smart App
- Take advantage of the HP Smart app, which is user-friendly and has plenty of settings to help quickly control the printer and use all of its capabilities
- This application is compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- So, regardless of which operating system you are using, you will be able to print without a network by simply using wireless direct printing facility
- Hence, 123.hp.com/oj4650 does not require the internet as a connection choice
- A wired connection is available directly to the PC by using the USB 2.0 cable
- For 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer, download the HP smart app from the 123.hp.com website and then add your printer device.
- The app supports from Android Lollipop 0.50 and above. And, for iOS, it supports from 10 and above.
- After this step, if your printer starts to display, you can start printing, scanning or copying the document.
- Measures 7.5 inches in height, 17.5 inches in width, and 14.5 inches in length and weighs around 14.43 pounds.
- It is a portable printer and is meant for small and home-based offices.
- Having a sleek, curvy, rounded design, overall the device also has a curved surface for opening the paper tray.
- This is a 123.hp.com/oj4650 all-in-one model that can be used as a fax, copier, printer, scanner and duplexer for two-sided printing.
- By default, the printer is high in its productivity due to its many attributes.
- With a minimalist feel, the black plastic exterior is extremely good-looking.
HP Officejet 4650 Features
- The print quality output is excellent whether it is text or graphics
- Color saturation is good and textures are really smooth
- The printer costs less than $100, which means it is very budget-friendly especially for those who are looking for both affordability and quality in a printer
Setting Up The 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer
- The printer’s design is rather pleasing and set up is not difficult either
Note: Go to 123.hp.com/setup for some detailed instructions
- All you have to do is remove the protective sheet on the scanner glass, lodge the cartridges and print an alignment page
- Use the disk on your computer and you will be redirected to a download page from where you can get the required software
- The 123.hp.com/oj4650 comes well-secured with a protective sheet placed on the scanner glass and a strip of cardboard inside
- HP does a really good job of the packaging to prevent any unwanted situations
- Even then the OfficeJet is the fastest printer when it comes to text documents among others
- The start-up time of the printer is just about 16 The first page is printed really quickly from a computer, but the output may get a tad slower if you are giving the print command from a smartphone
- It prints high-resolution photos on letter-size glossy paper with absolute ease
- The copy and scan speeds are also pretty fast
With minimal startup time and high-quality image printing, this is probably one of the most efficient printers that users have seen in a long time.